Get the best looking custom t-shirts at an affordable price.
When you’ve got to stay within your budget, we can help you get the best value without having to cut corners. With Free Shipping on orders over $200, free clip art and design templates, the best product selection and more, we’ve got plenty of ways to get cheap custom t-shirts without sacrificing quality. Below we’ve outlined some things to keep in mind to get the most out of your order.
Tips to get the most bang for your buck.
- Design on white. We’ve got plenty of apparel options to choose from, especially in white. Production costs are lowered when you print your design on white apparel and this can go a long way to shaving off costs.
- Use fewer colors. Is it a screen printed order? If so, reducing your color count will have a significant impact on lowering costs. Screen printed orders use the number of colors in a design to calculate the price. Lower the number of colors, and you’ll lower the cost. If you’re not sure how, or you need help simplifying an uploaded image, contact us and our art team can make sure your design looks great using minimal colors. If you need something changed, you can also make sure to leave notes on the design and our artists will be sure to address it and can even send you a digital proof before your order heads to production.
- Stick to just one location. Each print location adds to the cost of the order. Combine elements to just one location and you can see a significant reduction in cost.
- Use all your FREE benefits. Our designers have dedicated a lot of time to create the best original clip art you can find. And even if you want to save yourself the hassle of tediously placing everything together, we’ve also made hundreds of design templates to give you a jump start or just some inspiration. All these are free for you to use, customize, even pair with your own uploaded image. Oh, and did we mention free shipping on orders over $200.
- Increase your quantity for better pricing. Yes, the more you buy the more you save is actually true. Because our production costs per piece go down as quantity increases, we pass that savings on to you. The more pieces you add to your design the cheaper each t-shirt becomes. This is especially true for screen printed orders. You’ll see some huge discounts for higher quantities that make getting cheap custom t-shirts for your group or organization easier than ever. After you get your price quote, you’ll see some suggestions on how many to add to get these price breaks.
If you’d like some extra help getting the most of your order, don’t hesitate to contact us and our customer service team can walk you through the process, make recommendations, and ensure your custom t-shirts are exactly what you’re looking for.